Arquivo do blogue

segunda-feira, maio 28, 2007

What if...

What if...
There were no lies,
No pain on both our lives…
What if…
You were by my side,
You were just here with me…

I dream when I’m not sleeping,
I ride without a license,
You’re my noise and you’re my silence,
When you’re not, here with me…

I take off all my cloths,
I dive naked in to the ocean,
A soul that no one holds,
A tank made of porcelain.

What if…
There were no tears,
No one to hold, to share my fears.
What if…
You’re the one who’s real,
What if I’m the one who’s wrong,
The one who sings a lonely song,
Waiting to live, waiting to feel…

The future’s here,
And you simply are not,
I cry those tears, that I forgot,
You are my love, you are my fear…

I fill up an ocean of san,
I call you up and hold your hand,
I wish I could look you in the eyes
And say,
What if…
I truly love you…

Sem comentários: